Online users

Follower

Friday, August 19, 2016

A long hiatus

Assalamualaikum.

After a long hiatus, here I am. Writing a post early in the morning. I wasn't intending to write but I cannot continue my sleep. It's 5.30 am in the morning now. I have this habit that when I wake up, I cannot continue sleeping back. That explains why I would get rid of all the pee's and poo's before going to bed. Ni lah asbab nya. Tapi semalam tak sempat nak get rid of all the things. Tidoq awai. Letih mengadap kerja sekolah.

Many have asked why I didn't post anything here since late 2015. Let's just assume that I have tedious job to deal with. Teaching, mounting clerical work. Teaching nowadays ain't fun as it used to be back then. We are burdened with so many clerical works that mostly need to be done online.E-operasi, SAPS,HRMIS,e-sarana, frog VLE and so many more. I normally remember my ID and password but with all the E's, I couldn't keep up. Terpaksa simpan all the passwords in my phone. Laporan as well. Ergh. So sick of doing reports for every activity. I think not only CEO has secretary, teachers too need one now. I strongly believe that teachers should teach and educate. Sometimes rasa bersalah dengan budak sebab terpaksa gunakan masa PdP untuk setelkan kerja-kerja sampingan ni. Terus terang, I procrastinate when it comes to writing reports or paperwork. I don't like it at all. Buang masa. Terlalu formality sangat education system sekarang. Semua nak keep track as if teachers are not doing their work.

Kalau nak cakap pasal kerja, alamatnya panjang berjela la post ni. I get emo when talking about this too. So tak perlulah buang tenaga dan emosi just on my worklife. Kita cerita benda lain la naa. There were so many things happened in my life during this long hiatus. Ups and downs. I've never planned it yet it happened. Betul la kan. Tuhan sebaik baik perancang. I'm totally content with my life right now. Even though it is not as much as others, I think I should be grateful for that. Surrounded by positive and supporting people makes me appreciate life.

And I'll be getting married soon.....❤

1 comments:

Keyboard Princess said...

tahniah kak firah. semoga dipermudahkan semuanya. :)

 
© 2011; Utara Mai| Designed by: Ilham Liyana | Powered by Blogger